| We had a fun week learning about pumpkins. We learned about adjectives and wrote some on our class pumpkin. We made pumpkins in the hall. We went to the pumpkin patch and saw hundreds of pumpkins. We carved, weighed, and measured our class pumpkin. We did a fun fact or opinion activity and wrote our own facts and opinions about pumpkins. We even learned a new word! If you hear the word peduncle, it is the scientific name for a pumpkin's stem. I hope you enjoy the slide show. I had to take the pictures at school because it was so windy and cold at the pumpkin patch. If your child isn't in it, it's because you didn't sign the release to share your child's photo on my blog, or your child didn't get their picture taken even though I asked several times if everyone had their picture taken. So sorry! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment